Klay Thompson is supposed to wear the ANTA KT2 Blazing 3 throughout the 2017 All Star Three-Point Shootout. The style fully upgraded, which not noly has thickened tongue for support, but has multi layer functional shoe sole for responsive and wear-resisting. The outsole use control-5wd tech for more ground grip and non-slip. And this shoes is limited edition, so it is very meaningful and worthwhile buying for exercise and competition
Anta KT2 Klay Thompson "BLAZING 3" Limited Home Basketball Sneakers
Style Code: 11721101-2
Materials: Synthetic Leather + Textile
Sole: Rubber + EVA + TPU
Release Date: Spring 2017
1. Knited upper: Knited upper for breath.
2. Anta EVE tech: Two different density foam pads for cushioning.
3. ANTA TPU: TPU shanks on the midsole for torsional support and TPU heel counter keeps heel from sliding off of the footbed.
4. Control-5wd: Advanced ground grip and non-slip.
Conditions: 100% Authentic and Brand New
1.The thickened tongue and high-top design for support
2.The control-5wd outsole for more ground grip
3.The breathability textile liner is more soft and comfortable
4. The metal pp film for lightweight and conform to the shape of the wearer's foot
5. Multi layer functional shoe sole for shock absorption and wear resistant